The following Arts Workshops may be offered, depending on availability of instructors:
- Fine Arts
- Rug Hooking (+$20 fee for materials)
Also depending on availability of instructors, the following Health & Wellness workshops may be offered:
- Fitness Activities
- Raw Food Demonstration
- Women's Health Seminars
Please note: Workshops offered are subject to change. One month prior to your selected weekend, you will receive a confirmation package in the mail. This package will contain detailed information about the program schedule, directions to camp, and a suggested packing list.
Weekend packages are $250 (tax included) if you register before June 1st* . Any returning Women's Weekend client who registers before June 1st will also receive this year's loyalty gift upon their arrival at Ouareau for their weekend of choice. Weekend fees encompass the following things:
- Two nights accommodation in a heated rustic cabin (spaces for 4, 6, or 8 guests each)
- Friday: Buffet dinner & hearty evening snack
- Saturday: Continental breakfast, brunch, lunch, and our famous BBQ dinner
- Sunday: Continental breakfast and farewell brunch
- Specialty workshops (see below)
- Access to traditional camping activities, including:
- Hiking (on the local mountain)
- Climbing (on our climbing wall)
- Horseshoes, botchi ball, ping-pong & badminton
- Evening campfires
Massage services are available for a small extra fee, determined by our massage therapist.
*Prices increase to $280 (taxes included) for registrations after June 1st.